How Do I Get A Home Photo-Ready?
Here’s a Checklist!
Here are some helpful tips on preparing your home before your Visual Media photographer arrives.
For a complete list of tips and tricks to produce the best results, download the PDF below.
• Make sure all light fixtures work properly
• Turn off ceiling fans
• Open all window blinds/curtains
• Wipe down countertops and clean or vacuum floors
• Remove small floor rugs to showcase flooring (i.e. kitchen, bathroom)
• Put away personal affects you do not wish to appear in published images (i.e.: children’s names in bedrooms, family photos, confidential information and religious/political items)
• Limit holiday/seasonal decorations as they can date the photos
• Remove all pet items (i.e.: toys, bowls, beds, scratching posts and litter boxes)
• If possible, kennel pets
Download the PDF File below to continue reading